Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.
Veneers offer these advantages:
- They provide a natural tooth appearance.
- Gums tolerates porcelain well.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
- A color can be selected to make dark teeth appear whiter.
- They generally don’t require as much shaping as crowns do, yet they are stronger and look better.
Dental Veneer Cost in Turkey
What your veneers will cost may depend on what part of the country you live in and how much work you want done. In Turkey, the price is £165 per tooth. You can have your teeth done in Turkey at affordable prices up to 70%.
What Types of Problems Do Dental Veneers Fix?
Veneers are routinely used to fix:
- Teeth that are discolored because of:
- Root canal treatment
- Stains from tetracycline or other drugs
- Excessive fluoride
- Large resin fillings
- Other causes
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped (for example, have craters or bulges in them)
- Teeth with gaps between them (to close the space between these teeth)