Dental implants can provide a long-lasting solution to many dental problems, helping to improve the health and stability of your mouth.
The treatment might be right for you if:
- You have one or multiple missing or damaged teeth.
- You’re unable to wear dentures.
- You’re looking for a long-lasting solution for your dental health.
- The bone density in your jaw is sufficient and you don’t have any underlying health conditions that will affect bone healing.
- You have enough time to commit to undergoing the treatment process.
- You’re a non-smoker (as smoking can negatively affect the success rate of dental implant surgery).
Dental Implant success rate
Approximately 98% of dental implant surgeries are considered to be successful.
- The implant site and gums usually take around one week to heal.
- The healing time after an implant session typically takes 4-6 months.
What is the price of dental implants in Turkey?
Our dental implant price is only £460 (Dental Implant + Abutment + Crown)